I Speak-Aditya Bhasin

Student By LUCK : Blogger by New blog id is http://www.ispeakab.wordpress.com

Big Fight @ NDTV 24*7

Friday, October 8, 2010 | by Aditya Bhasin | ,


Monday (Oct 4 ) A friend of mine Shobhit Calls me and tell me “Bro Friday ku NDTV jana ha CWG pe ek talk show ha” (Bro we need to catch up at NDTV on Friday There is a talk show on CWG ) and I say “cool with….Sounds like a deal” And Then today Friday (Oct 8) He Give me a call in morning “Bro all set..Will catch up at rajiv Chowk metro station at 2.15 PM, NDTV Cab will be waiting for us at Rajiv Chowk Metro Station”

Today It was the first time that I was visiting some news channel studio doesn’t matter as a audience only but visiting mere was a big thing , By the morning itself we’re were confused that what topic is the Big Fight going to be on today would that be Commonwealth Games or priyadarishni matto case but anyway keeping that confusion aside I decided to wear some formals so to go by choice of one of my friend smriti I wore pink Shirt and black jeans And was all set to hit the NDTV Studios Left home and boarded the metro train to catch up with shobhit at rajiv chowk metro station we met there on Time along with some of his friends (out of them 2 of them came dam late) As we reached NDTV Studios at Greater Kailash there were lot many other people there as-well.
Before we could Clear the security check we were simply told ‘Switch Off Your mobile phone’ and at that time I was thinking shit man now how will I update on Twitter and facebook (Freek me- I Know)  We then had to wait for some 10-15 minutes outside the main studio and by that time we all were discussing about the topic which was by then clear to all ‘Is India now moving towards a sporting nation’ By the time we all were settled in the studios and were been told about guest & It was my time to tweet for the last time.

The Guest there were Dean John (Former Australian Player) Principal  Modern School, Some Big guy from cricketnext.com and Hindustan times, Geeta (Gold medal winner in recent Commonwealth Games), Sunil Gawaskar,Some Tennis player and coach,  And one more person who was across the telephone whose name was difficult to remember.

The Host as we all know was Mr Vikram Chandra , I really got impressed with his personality .

The most interesting part was that while the mic check everyone did like 'One...two...thee...four' where as Dean John (Mind it he is not an indian) he did lie 'ek,du,tin,char,panch' That was really cool.

As the show started The discussion started That whether India is now moving towards a sporting nation everyone in panel came with there opinion and we guys sitting in audience also has opinion but hard luck we could hardly speak-up much. While who show Vikram Didn’t really asked lot many questions but the discussion went ahead well.

At the time when It was time for audience to ask questions We poor guys didn’t really got that space to do what we were asked to do ‘ASK QUESTIONS’ Vikram Simply asked all off us :

1) How many of you really had great interest in commonwealth games  & and my answer was I had it

2) How Many of you had been to a CWG Match No one said ‘yes’ and I replied me going for Hockey and rugby and when hearing rugby he was like ‘rugby….’ and then followed by some other people telling that they going for Wrestling and hockey and so on…

At that time I really wanted to ask Dean John but was not able to “Sir Australia is a country where they don’t ask you which subject you study they ask you which sport do you play, So wrestling is also a sport but then why is that many countries now want wrestling not to be a part of commonwealth games just because they are not performing well?”

I wish I could have asked this But anyway Better Luck Next Time…:)

But anyway Whole experience was good got lot of things to learn meet new people and yes got to know men also do make up (& I believe you are smart enough to understand what i meant by this ).


Any one last thing will give you the link for Big Fight tomorrow or may be watch it on NDTV 24 * 7 On Oct  9th 8 PM


4 Responses to “Big Fight @ NDTV 24*7”

Show / Hide Comments
  1. Anonymous says:

    Lucky you!!! Sounds like it was an awesome programme. This line, sent me laughing ... 'how will I update on Twitter and facebook' :-)

    Btw, IF you like my post - 'Past Promises, Forgotten futures' - please do vote on Indiblogger, here:

    http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=34664

    Thanks!!
    -Pallavi

  2. Nice post .well written
    http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=34845
    Ur Life depends upon the choice u make..do read it and vote to support

  3. Himanshu says:

    great yaar..
    wondering if i would have given the chance what i would have asked.
    but its great...
    and nicely written.
    would like to read more of your experiences...

  4. @himansu...i wanted like hell to ask but...u know....audience hardly gets any chance

I just moved on!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://ispeakab.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.