I Speak-Aditya Bhasin

Student By LUCK : Blogger by New blog id is http://www.ispeakab.wordpress.com

Biggest fear of my life.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010 | by Aditya Bhasin | ,





















People often ask me what's the thing I’m scared of most
I also asked many the same question
When I asked others there answers were 
like
I’m scared of lizard
I’m scared of  dark
I’m scared of  water
I’m scared of  height
and so on the list continues with more person me asking this question
When it came to me that What I’m most scared of rather say what is the biggest fear of my life
My answer was
Fear of losing my maaaaa
(I don’t know how it came in my words but for a long time now I only call my mom as maaaaaa)
Maaaaaa is my soul,my life,my god
She is the one who made me walk
She made me speak
She made me what I’m today
She scolded me when I performed bad in exams
She cried when In class 11th My class teacher gave her so many compliments about me
She laughed when ever I made her laugh
She cried whenever I spoke to her some good words…Words of love between son and mom.
Whenever mom falls ill There are end number of thoughts that starts coming my mind
I  hate those thoughts Because they talks about  taking my mom away from me.
I can afford to lose myself
I can afford losing what all I have achieved
I can afford losing my dreams
But…….
Losing my mom is out of zone where I could afford it
The thought that she will go away from me
Make me shiver for a moment
Makes me cry for a night
Keeps me depressed for a day
Makes me love my maaaaaa more…….
Love You Maaaaa :)
You’re my eternal source of life


4 Responses to “Biggest fear of my life.”

Show / Hide Comments
  1. Himanshu says:

    this is the best one i have ever read...
    so simple yet so deep..
    great job adi..
    cant express myself..
    i m just dumb-struck..

  2. jst one word for this poem "b-e-a-utiful".

    In this post ur inner most thoughts are visible. bless u and ur maa!
    :)

  3. nice dude....i love your this one.....blog.

  4. @Himanshu @ Meenakshi @vrinda thanks a ton guys

I just moved on!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://ispeakab.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.