I Speak-Aditya Bhasin

Student By LUCK : Blogger by New blog id is http://www.ispeakab.wordpress.com

O.M.G.

Monday, October 4, 2010 | by Aditya Bhasin |


Just got up after watching the spectacular opening of Commonwealth Games Delhi 2010,before I move ahead Lots of congratulations to all of you delhi_2010because Delhi has made it ! The whole extravaganza was so so beautiful  Everything from the beginning till the end was a ‘eye-treat’ Be it the swagatam song, the balloon, the dances, the train,the yoga, the guru-shisya plot(while this i was wandering if after this the guru will ask for the thumb of shisya) the 2yr old boy was fantastic too His thap on tabla was perfect to hear and no wonder his smile was a eye catcher The event has almost everything that india hold into its big and bright culture from the dabba-wallas in Mumbai to chai walas at railway station the cultural event showed everything ,The different dance from all over the country ,and all most everything that was showed was HATS OFF stuff.




fifth
The puppets shown were also a new and a creative idea they looked amazing all the time .
I was really surprised to see so many (60000)  people in  the stadium, it was really good to see that Delhi was so much ready to come out and play I wish i could also be there at the stadium but the expensive tickets made me back out my plans though there were lot of in-expensive ones also but then i thought setting at home in front of television on DD NATIONAL is a much better idea then sitting at the last row of stadium and seeing ants running  here and there all over the stadium.
second

The best part of the whole event was the lighting effects on the balloon which showed different things while different events were on. The Yoga was also something performed exactly the way it should be (& truly speaking i was missing baba ram dev at tat time I’m sure he must be angry that why didn't he got the royalty) .
It was really i proud moment when Sushil kumar handed the baton to prince Charles It was a moment where i was numb for a second It was a moment where I could tell myself I’m a Indian, & we’re the successful host for the Commonwealth Games 2010 Later on When prince Charles declared the games open it was a moment of relief  I mean after so many controversies around, so much of media created negativism what more one can expect.
sixthWhen the president read her speech I was thinking “where did she got the voice and accent training from? may be form some call centre in gurgoan” At this moment i really missed my president Dr. A.P.J Abdul kalam I wish he was still the president of country but anyway Madam Pratibha patil is not bad after all she is the first women president of India.
While these speeches were on one thing that was amazing was the claps made on different names been called so here goes my list of BIG APPLUDS
1) India
2) Shiela Dikshit
3) Pakistan
Believe you me whenever these three ‘words’ were called the applaud was so so high ,Thanks to Madam Shiela Dikshit for giving us a life time opportunity to feel and to be a part of 19th Commonwealth games 2010.
There was a moment while the whole event when the dhol was played and thap was making me real crazy (after all Punjabi hu) i was literally dancing to that feat My dad even said “Fine na?” The excitement level was so high that even this post cant describe that all, Finally the theme song by A.R. Rahman “Chalo-utho” Was like a Cream above the  cake So beautiful ,so lively,so energetic But i wish the song played at end “Jai ho” from Slumdog millionaire   was not required. but anyway that also showed the glory of country only.
While the whole opening ceremony only thing i was missing was the madam shiela dikshit I mean we saw here now where while whole event except the last second of ceremony closing I don’t know why she didn’t came in front may be some dignity list was been followed there .
But anyway I enjoyed the whole event like a life time opportunity and hopes that everyone else as well.
All the very best to Commonwealth Games Delhi 2010 May we see a spectacular closing as well.ope2_630
And after all this i Only had to say O.M.G :)



7 Responses to “O.M.G.”

Show / Hide Comments
  1. Anonymous says:

    ur excitment is visible even thru dis post.... congratulations 2 u 2, n lets hope for the best closing too..
    PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN

  2. D.A says:

    finally something positive to my ears about the CMG. :) we made it..yeeyy!! :P

  3. u really write so good.... thinking abt to copy this post and paste it on my blog.... :P

  4. @meen so sure goahead...just send in my royalty

    @D.A. ya sir rightly said but fr me CWG has been a positive event since last 5 months

  5. Meghana says:

    That's pretty horrible to give credit to Sheila Dikshit. You seem to be a Congressi sycophant.

  6. @Meghana No me not a congressai guy neither BJP but I'm a sycophant of progress..

  7. So u did go to the CWG opening ceremony? I guess that must have been one hell of an experience!

    Quiet a feast for an eyes that was!

I just moved on!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://ispeakab.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.